- Should you need to cancel for any reason, we request a minimum of 24-hour notice for any single service. 48-hour notice is required for any multiple services. Special requirements may apply for group bookings. A 25% cancellation charge will be charged for any late cancellations and for no-show appointments.
- Should you need to cancel or change your appointment, we will be happy to accommodate you with adequate notice.
- Arriving on time for your appointment is greatly appreciated to ensure other guests are not inconvenienced and that you may receive your full service. Please arrive 10 minutes prior to your appointment and begin your relaxation. We suggest you pre-book your next service appointment to ensure we can accommodate your schedule for future appointments. Guests may be asked for a credit card guarantee when booking appointments for the salon and/or spa.
*** Please DO NOT contact your stylist directly via text or social media to make, move or cancel appointments ***
Although they are super helpful and willing, most times they are at home with their families or at work with other guests when being contacted. They do not always see their messages right away and can not be left responsible if they receive it after the 48hour cancellation policy.
When needing help with an appointment, please contact the salon, use the online system or the Salon app.
NEW EUPHORIA COVID-19 GUIDELINES
At Euphoria we are committed to the safety of our staff and guests. We want your experience at Euphoria comfortable and safe. The following steps below are what we are doing to keep you and our team safe.
Our #1 priority is to provide a clean and safe environment. Our team will continue to follow strict cleaning and disinfecting protocols regulated by the State that we always participated in before the effects of COVID-19. When we reopen, we have added extra safety precautions and placed even greater emphasis on disinfecting.
We will continually be evaluating what must be done to meet the needs of our guests and adhere to both the CDC and NY State regulations and guidelines. The following safety procedures are being taken to protect the health and wellbeing of you and our team during your visit:
- The Euphoria team will wash their hands thoroughly before and after contact with each and every guest and also hand sanitizer.
- The Euphoria team has earned their Barbicide certification.
- The Euphoria team will be wearing masks.
- The Euphoria team will wear gloves for services that require them.
- The Euphoria team will be using Barbicide which is approved by the EPA. We use this to disinfectant on tools, containers, and all surfaces that you may come in contact with during your visit. Surfaces will be cleaned and disinfected before every guest. There will be no cross contamination.
- Salon cleaning will be throughout the day and immediately after any we come in contact with.
- After every guest we will wipe down our credit card terminals, seats, stations, tables, door handles, phones, and any area that comes into contact with.
- We will not be serving tea, water, or magazines. Please plan accordingly if you need to bring your own.
- Euphoria salon will be social distancing. One guest per stylist. Please come alone for appointments.
- Each bench in the waiting area will only allow one person max and one guest cashing out at a time with a 6 foot distance.
- To clean and sanitize the environment in between each guest. We have added extra time to each service. This will help with timing and the amount of people in the salon at one time.
What is required by the guest
- Handshaking and hugs should be replaced with other methods during this time.
- We ask that you please stay home if you’re not feeling well, and the same goes for our staff. We will be happy to work with you to schedule another appointment as soon as you are feeling better.
- All guests will be required to wear a mask to their appointment. Please bring your own mask or you will not be able to be serviced. We have very limited access to disposable masks. We will be using them for Hair Color Clients only - as needed. If you are getting a color and you have a disposable mask, please bring it! It will be greatly appreciated.
- Please come alone for your appointments. If you are coming with a family member who has an appointment at the same time or after, please make sure they wait in the car until their stylist is ready. If you are bringing your child for a service, you can come in with your child if they can not be left alone. Less bodies in the salon at one time will help us stick to our guidelines.
- Please wash your hands when you arrive and before you leave.
- View product display only at this time and ask for assistance to purchase items.
- We request that you pay by electronic means. We will not be accepting cash at this time.
- Download the Euphoria app, and book your next appointment all while sitting in the chair at the salon. But don't worry, if you still prefer we check you out and book your appointment, we would be more than happy to do that.
- If in the last 14 days, you have had any symptoms of COVID-19, including fever, cough, shortness of breath, general malaise, muscle aches, loss of sense of smell or taste, diarrhea, nausea or feel unwell or have a runny/stuffy nose, sore throat or sneezing, please do not come to the salon.
- If within the past 14 days, you have been caring for, or living with, someone diagnosed with COVID-19 or symptoms of COVID-19, please do not come in.
- If within the past 14 days you have been advised to home quarantine because of an exposure to COVID-19, please stay home.
We are all in this together. In order to serve you to the standards we are committed to, we ask that you work with us to help keep you and everyone in Euphoria safe. We are stronger together and we will make it through this. If you have any questions, please feel free to contact us.
RETAIL RETURN POLICY
Your satisfaction is our highest concern. Therefore, you may exchange any product or receive a store credit only within 2 weeks of the original purchase with receipt. Products that are being returned cannot be used within the 14 days.
Styling tools, nail polish and makeup are final sale. Styling tools warranty by manufacturer.
FOR YOUR COMFORT
Please disclose any medical conditions and/or prescription medications you may be taking as there may be contraindications to some services.
So you may fully enjoy your spa experience and as a courtesy to other guests please turn off your cell phone when you arrive for your appointment.
We are sorry we cannot be responsible for the loss or damage to your personal belongings. Please leave your valuables at home.
Our facility is completely smoke-free.
In keeping with our commitment to cleanliness, we sterilize and sanitize all garments and equipment for services and treatment.
When coloring, wear appropriate clothing. (Smocks are available)
Arriving on time for your appointment is greatly appreciated to ensure other guests are not inconvenienced and that you may receive your full service. Please arrive 10 minutes prior to your appointment and begin your relaxation. We suggest you pre-book your next service appointment to ensure we can accommodate your schedule for future appointments. Guests may be asked for a credit card guarantee when booking appointments for the salon and/or spa.
The spa facility is reserved for adults. To maintain our relaxing and peaceful environment children under the age of 18 will not be allowed in the spa unless they are receiving services. Children under the age of 18 must have a parent/adult guardian accompany them and/or sign a waiver for spa services.
All services of $100+ will require a credit card to secure your booking. Should you need to cancel for any reason, we request a minimum of 24-hour notice for any single service. 48-hour notice is required for any multiple services. Special requirements may apply for group bookings. A 50% cancellation charge will be charged for any late cancellations and a 100% cancellation charge will be charged for no-show appointments.
Gratuities are left to the discretion of our guests and are always appreciated. Gift certificates for spa packages and/or salon services do not include gratuities.
Your satisfaction is our highest concern. Therefore, you may exchange any product and receive a store credit only within 2 weeks of the original purchase with receipt. Styling tools, nail polish and makeup are final sale. Styling tools warranty by manufacturer.
Although we do not give cash refunds all services have a 2-week guarantee. If for any reason you are not satisfied the service you received will be re-done at no expense.
For your convenience we accept cash, Visa, MasterCard, Discover, American Express, Aveda gift cards and Spa Finder gift cards.